As per Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority regulations, all taxpayers shall use tax E-Invoice systems imposed on all goods and services that are sold by businesses.
According to the regulations, the electronic invoices will be generated, stored, and amended in a full structured electronic format through an E-Invoice System, which includes all the requirements of a tax invoice and the technical aspects below:
- Cloud-based invoicing system able to integrate with ZATCA Web portal.
- Generates an electronic archive to be shared on-time with Zakat, tax, and customs authority. (PDF A3 / XML)
- Prevent tamper features is a must.
- Generates QR Code including the minimum requirements of tax invoice.
- Preferred to be scalable system with the ability to integrate with larger suite.
Market Control Online E-Invoice KSA - All in one solution
Enterprise resources planning system, divided into many parts and used to link between all organization departments and factories.
The know-how of profit margin growth!
While these regulations became effective starting from the date of publication on Friday December 4, 2021 as the first stage. Providing that the implementation in terms of invoices generation will become mandatory for taxpayers, whether for businesses (B2B) or customers (B2C) in two separated levels.
Visit our product page and know more about the E-Invoice solution: